We are pleased to confirm that the program overview for Energy Networks 2018 is now available.
With international and national leaders in innovation, technology, asset management, consumer engagement and regulation this will be the preeminent Conference of the year focussed on the challenges facing the future of energy networks.
The Energy Networks 2018 plenary sessions will feature leaders from across the energy supply chain, including:
- Nino Ficca, Managing Director, AusNet Services
- Dr Phil Blythe, Chief Executive Officer, Greensync
- Rosemary Sinclair, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Consumers Australia
- Peter J Peacock, Chair Customer Forum for Water in Scotland
- Guy Chalkley, Chief Executive Officer, Western Power
- Paula Conboy, Chair, Australian Energy Regulator
- Paul Italiano, Chief Executive Officer, Transgrid
- Ed McManus, CEO Meridian Energy Australia & Powershop Australia
- Richard Gross, Chief Executive Officer, Ausgrid
- Ben Wilson, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Gas Infrastructure Group
- Phillip Hirschorn, Partner & Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group
- David Smales, Chief Executive Officer, Energy QLD
- Susan Kennedy, Founder & CEO, Advanced Microgrid Solutions
- Tim Weidenbach, Senior Vice President, Sales and Customer Operations, Landis+Gyr North America
The Energy Networks 2018 concurrent program will feature over 70 national and international experts discussing key issues for the future of the energy system.
Confirmed speakers in the concurrent program come from energy network businesses, leading service and technology providers and researchers from across the sector including Energy Queensland, ARENA, Accenture, ABB, EA Technology, Jemena, Monash University, Reposit, Western Power, SA Power Networks, The Australian National University, Siemens, United Energy, ARUP, Powerco and the EPECentre at the University of Canterbury.
- Registration opens: 29 November 2017
- Early bird registration deadline: 15 March 2018
Energy Networks 2018 Program
Tuesday 5 June 2018
- Welcome Reception
Wednesday 6 June 2018
- Gold Sponsor Breakfast
- Plenary and Concurrent Sessions
- Gala Dinner
Thursday 7 June 2018
- Meet the Industry Breakfast
- Plenary and Concurrent Session
- Closing Reception
- Program subject to change.