With international and national leaders in innovation, technology, asset management, consumer engagement and regulation this will be the preeminent Conference of the year focussed on the challenges facing the future of energy networks.
- Call for Abstracts Opens: 27 June 2017
- Call for Abstracts Closes: 1 September 2017
- Notification to successful abstract authors: Extended to 29 November 2017
- Registration opens: 29 November 2017
- Early bird registration deadline: 15 March 2018
Interested in presenting at Energy Networks 2018? You can submit an abstract for consideration here.
Energy Networks 2018 Program
Tuesday 5 June 2018
- Welcome Reception
Wednesday 6 June 2018
- Gold Sponsor Breakfast
- Plenary and Concurrent Sessions
- Gala Dinner
Thursday 7 June 2018
- Meet the Industry Breakfast
- Plenary and Concurrent Session
- Closing Reception
- Program subject to change.